miércoles, 12 de mayo de 2010

The Midwife


This is an important career, as we see in class, is one of the oldest career in the world, since birth is birth, always existed a woman who support another woman, as a midwife, our work is very exhausted, and it works forever and ever, always will existed birth, as a natural process, so we will have a lot of work.

These expectations come from the nature dessire of service, I always want it to give something to people, so this is a good way to exchange my hand, and work a the public service.

I want to change the way the people, saw these career and the way the births are treat in this country.
In the beginning I decided to choose this career cause my mother always told me that this was a great career for me , so i decided that she was right.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario