miércoles, 5 de mayo de 2010

Michelle Sadler


I think she is the person that I admire.

She is an social anthropologist had a master in medical anthropologist in Oxford University and subdirector of the center interdisciplinary of studies of gender.

She also was choose as chiliean lider in the category of medical anthropologist in 2006 by the magazine "Sabado" of Mercurio.

She had published several notes and works like in:

National magazines:

Sadler, Michelle. “¿What is the cultural in the epidemiology cultural?”, in Magazine of Interdisciplinary studies Asosylff N°1, Universidad de Chile, 2006, pp.91-100.

Sadler, Michelle. “The birth as a medical event”, in Revista Werkén N°2, Universidad de Chile – Departament of Anthropologist, Lom Editions, November 2001, Santiago of Chile, pp. 113-124.

International magazines:

Sadler, Michelle. “A Comparison of Childbirth Practices in Japan and Chile”. En: The Sylff Newsletter, N° 9. Japan: The Japan Times. Junio 2004, pp. 1-3. http://www.tkfd.or.jp/eng/division/fellowship/sylff/newsletter/pdf/no9_all.pdf

etc, etc.

I like her because she made me love the career, showing in classes the beautiful things that can happend in this profession. Showing the changes that I as obstetric can make and the impact that I can produce in the lives of many others, like the mother, the baby, the husband, the grandparents, the brothers and sister, and all the society that envolve the birth.

5 comentarios:

  1. She's our teacher! :D I like her classes :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. :)
    Yes, Michelle Sadler rocks!
    She is very intelligent and a nice person.
    I love her class.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi: I like our teacher too I think that she is a great professional and know very much. She is very intelligent and her class are very interesting and useful to us.
    I expect that you are O.K.
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love this teacher!
    It is very obvious that she is interested about the issue of renewal of the labour system.
    I like a lot her classes!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. good choice in admiring to she , michelle sadler is a great professional!!

    ResponderEliminar