miércoles, 28 de abril de 2010

My Hobbies


My favorite hobbies was ballet, I've doing since I was 4 but the last year I had to stop it.

Yes, the most beautiful thing in the world, it's now in the end of my dark box. My favorite dancers are Svetlana Zakharova, Roberto Bolle, Polina Semionova, Margot Fonteyn, Rudolf Nureyev, Michael Barishnikov, Natalia Osipova, from the ballet of santiago, I like the line of Natalia Berrios, and Andrea Randisek, Maite Ramirez .

Now in the University I'm doing a CFG of drama. It's the most similar that I found.

So I'm doing it. I think that helped me a lot, because for be a ballerina you had to be very disciplined, and that works for everything. I think that is a good think, the discipline.


I miss it, a LOT. There is nothing else to say.


Another hobbies that I have is, listen music, a LOT again... yes, and I like to find new music.

My boyfriend and, both like VERY MUCH heard strange bands and classical music, my favorites composers are Phillip Glass, Yann Tiersen, Dario Marianelli, Debussy, Rachmaninov, Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, Erik Satie, Chopin, etc and now I'm listen Shoegazing.


Also I like to walk in a park near to my house, it is very nice, it's very agreeable. also I like go to concerts all alone. I love go alone to that kind of things. I think it's better, you leave all the stress that you have forgetting all the people, and problems around you. It's the most relaxing hobbie that I have with the ballet, and ballet music.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi JOSEEEE!!
    Ballet is a very beautifull hobbie, I think you must still doing it.
    I don´t know any one of your favorite bands xD
    You are very wear
    jajajajaja
    It´s a joke!!
    Take care and see you in class
    BYE BYE

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi: I think that ballet is beautiful and you have lucky to practice this hobbie. I also like the classical music and I think is very relaxing.
    Well I expect that you are O.K. Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Jane ;D it's great that you like the ballet, I don´t know many people who have the gift of dance.
    I believe that most of the world like listen to music because it's something everyone always does xD
    I like too these composers: "Yann Tiersen, Dario Marianelli" ;D
    well, see you ;D
    PS: I was laughing when I read the name of Natalie Berrios, because my name is Nathalie Escobar Berrios xD

    ResponderEliminar