miércoles, 14 de abril de 2010

Who I am?

Well, Jane Austen, me, has 18 and is studying Obstetric in University of Chile, obviously this Jane Austen is chilian :D, Ok, I know that i have a huuuuugeeeeeee imagination but, it's my blog so I can write what I want.

Well, continue with the subject of me, a so egocentric theme, I come from Iquique, 1st region.
I love Jane Austen, an english writer as you can read by my pseudonym.

From this blog I send you a lot of good things, even if I don't know you, thanks for reading this simply post, I hope I amuse you with my other posts, I'm crossing fingers for the next theme to be more funny.

With Love, Jane Austen.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Im Nicole and study obstetric too. I love Jane Austen too I think she is a great writer.
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar