miércoles, 30 de junio de 2010

The end Of my post...

So this is the end. The course of life must continue and with these, the learning of hundred of students and the gold of the teachers that students be better in English, to know how to communicate with other cultures, have the possibility of more knowledge and rise their spirit of research.

How do I get here? I had to do a test so I did it, but my computer was badly damage, I had to do the test with the mouse of over my control tower, and I didn’t do the audio questions because I couldn’t hear it. I believe that if I would it do it, I weren’t be in this level, I firmly think that I would be in and higher level.

But also it was a good option; I didn’t lose anything, only a little bit of time, because works and homework needed.

I enjoy this course; it was very funny and didactic. The only thing that I didn’t like it was recovery a class.

I really think that this help me a lot, because I could speak with my teacher and classmates in a fluid way, cause they were in my level.

One of things that I like most even when I say no... It was posting in a blog. I really enjoy see my blog, with all these post.

To finish, I have to say that English course of University of Chile are really good.
This is my last post. I hope to see you soon. In other level.

1 comentario: